BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Concordia College New York women's tennis team dipped out of Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) play on Thursday afternoon to host Lewis University, keeping its undefeated season alive behind a 6-1 triumph.
• Concordia improves to 7-0.
• Junior Ann Kathrin Wirlitsch (Dresden, Germany) and freshman Alexandra Dumitrescu (Spring, Texas) clinched the doubles point for Concordia behind a 6-2 triumph over Sophie Davis and Sarah Markun at the third position.
• Rosberg swept Pilzova at the first singles slot 6-4, 6-3.
• Karlsson Hantzis outlasted Sredojevic in a three-set match on court two 6-2, 4-6, 6-3.
• Torres Martin clinched the match decision in a 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 triumph over Reisch at the third flight.
• Reigning CACC Player and Rookie of the Week Palero cruised to a 6-0, 6-2 decision against Davis at the fourth position.
• Dumitrescu bested Florcyzk at the sixth slot 6-2, 6-3
• Kathrin Wirlitsch overcame a 3-0 deficit in the second set after dropping to the opener to force a super tiebreaker game on court five which went Vuhanic's way.
The Clippers venture to defending CACC Tournament Champions Wilmington University (Del.) on Saturday, Oct. 12 with first serve set for 2:30 p.m.