BRONX, N.Y. – Freshman Louis Sedlacek led the Concordia College New York men's cross country team on Sunday afternoon, representing the first Clipper to cross the finish line in his debut run with the team placing 14th overall.
• The Queensborough Invitational featured 124 runners from 14 programs.
• Monroe College was the top team finisher at the Queensborough Invitational, with Monroe's Geoffrey Bwalley claiming the individual title.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Sedlacek crossed the finish line at the 38:22.4 mark.
• Junior Kyle Parris posted a 42:36.3 time.
• Junior Hermes Abreu set his PR-time with a 43:00.0 strut.
The men's cross country team participates in its final event at Van Cortland Park of the season on Sunday, Sept. 22 in the York Invitational.